Wednesday 2 January 2013

My girls. . .

With the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Kind..



Olaa, it has been a long time since I didn't wrote any entry in my blog as 

I'm in exam fever. I got nothing much to write in this entry. Just wake up 

and I don't feel guuudd..yeahh..Just wanna share some Kodak moment of 

us [my friends and I laa] during new year's eve.. 





wah..high 5 lg tuh...

Shima ketawa sopn

Nih I was busy on recalculating the bills. I was almost being pissed of bout that. Still, they wanna took the pict of me. Haih, susah jd org famous..werrrkk..


Peace!!

ohh, it's not gud to take pic with lidah tjelir.. But, who cares..hahahahha


Muka happy semacam

Berat lengan budak nih..


The reflection of us..Aisyah mmg really gud in making her soooo called muka sedih


hahahaha. . .cucuk bulan..

i juz luv this pict..

Aisyah performing her gymrama in front of new campus entrance

muncoongggg..

makan-makan..

uhhh...me feeling hungray again after looking at this pict..



No comments:

Post a Comment